Thursday, February 07, 2008

Disney Land

Taylor had to go to Brazil again for two weeks so Carson and I decided to go to Disney Land. It was a really last minute trip.
The trip didn't start off well at all it started with Carson throwing up five times on the plane and having the flight staff cleaning for over an hour and then him throwing up again.
The first day at Disney land Carson had a major explosion in his diaper. I don't want anyone to dry heave reading my blog but it had gone up his back and down through his socks and in between his toes. I rate how bad the diapers are on how many wet wipes are used, the whole pack was used on this one!! Other than the first two days we had so much fun with Grandma and Grandpa Warner and the DeWitt's. Carson tells every body that his favorite ride is the tea cups. He also went on his first roller coaster and loved it. He was barely tall enough. Thanks for the good times. Carso and I are still recovering from the crazy days at the Park.

13 comments:

Mills said...

Hey Taylor AKA “Elder Leisman” its me Dave Mills AKA “Elder Mills” from Arizona.
How the heck are you? I was just blog sufing and found your blog, drop me an e-mail some time it would be fun to catch up on old times.

davidmills@cableone.net,

http://d-m-mills.blogspot.com/

Leishman's said...

How fun, Kaycee. I have never been there. I am jealous. How long did you go for? It was probably nice to have your parents there for extra help.

Tanis said...

that sounds like fun just being all spontaneous and heading off to the land of imagination!! i bet carson had a blast, I'm jealous too. but i guess its better than staying in cold NY missing your hubby!!

Naomi said...

Cute pics. How fun for you. Well, except the flight. Can totally relate to you there. our last trip to Canada Ethan was sick and was throwing up and to make it worse we were sat right behind first class. They didn't like us very much and we got quite a few evil glares. So glad you had fun though and got to spend time with your family.

Oh BTW, I tagged you so head on over to my blog for details.

katierasmussen said...

Hey it's Katie Gibby Rasmussen I found your blog though TJ's and wanted to say hi! It sure sounds like you have an exciting life living in NYC! Are you still keeping up with your photo stuff? Your son is so cute, he looks so much like you. Here is my blog
http://www.rasmussenreport.blogspot.com/
Keep in touch!

Taryn said...

sounds delightful! ha ha.

Unknown said...

Beaner,
I love the pictures. I guess Em and I should have gone, but maybe in a couple years!
Taylor,
I went snowboarding yesterday, and I could have used a friend. They shut down the resort at 1:00 because of snow slides. I hope Brazil was fun.

Kandis said...

I can't even imagine having Kenedee throw up on the plane, you poor girl. And then to have that kind of diaper, I hear ya with the wipes. That was pretty impressive to use the whole batch. Carson is looking so grown up these days! It looked like a fun trip though, you can't beat Disneyland!

Jess said...

Fun pics! It looks like Carson liked the characters. The picture of Carso passed out asleep on the bed is great. If only kids slept like that all the time...

Parker Family said...

Sounds fun, now you guys need to come see us at DisneyWORLD! Hope all is going well.

Jen

The Ashtons said...

Why is Mother Warner in a jazzy? How were the lines? It was fun to chat the other day. Talk to you soon.

Mistie said...

So glad you guys got to go and get out of Jersey!! I am jealous!! The pictures are so cute. How fun Carson got to see Disneyland already!! I bet he'll remember it. Ashton still remembers eventful things from when he was 2...

matt, camee, tyty, kaylee and jayce said...

so fun!! I can't wait until we can take ty to Disneyland!! Rememebr our awesome trip to Disneyland???!!! Ahh, the good old days :) haha!! anyways, How are you??? I miss you!!!