Sunday, February 24, 2008

Fun Weekend

On Friday night Carson and I decided to make homemade pizza. It was a lot of fun for Carson to put the cheese and Pepperonis on; he calls them "ronis". If you know Carson, you know that he never eats. Well while we were making the pizza I looked over and discovered that a big portion of the "Ronis" were gone. In my mind I thought did Carson really eat something that was somewhat healthy for him. I kept watching him to see if it was really true. YES! my child was eating some turkey pepperoni. It didn't last long but at least he ate something.







Saturday night we went into Time Square. We visited the Toys R Us store. This store is huge! We went on the ferris wheel inside and Carson got his picture taken with the giraffe. It was so funny to see Carson's reaction when we got to the Car section. He was grabbing all of the car packages off the shelves. He finally narrowed his selection down to a toy tractor.




7 comments:

Jolanda said...

Where does Carson get all of his energy if he doesn't eat? My kids must have stole all of the appetite genetics, because we think they will never stop eating!! We worry about how much they will cost to feed in a few years :)
Looks like you guys are having lots of fun in NYC!

Requel said...

Hey Taylor and Kaycee this is Requel. You remember, from SafeStone. I found your blog on Nikki's and thought I'd say hi. Looks like you finally made it to NYC. I remember Taylor saying he wanted to work out there back in the day. Your little boy is so cute!! Glad to see you guys are doing well. I'm going to add you to my blog if that's ok.

Sherwoods said...

He is so cute! You guys are such a cute little family. That Toys R Us sounds fun. Where is it? Maybe I will take Zach up one day this week with Josh being gone!

Taryn said...

ha ha. i love the "ronis". that's hilarious.

cute pictures!

Naomi said...

Love the pic of Carson sneaking a roni. Soooo cute! We love toys r us! That's the only way we can get Ethan to be happy about going for a long day in Times Square.

The Ashtons said...

All I can say is "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU LIVE OUT THERE!" Looks like fun. I miss ya!

matt, camee, tyty, kaylee and jayce said...

you guys have so many awesome things to do so close to you--- that's so fun!! i'm jealous :o) and i think ty should give carson some of his appetite!!! you know how he LOVES to eat...hahah!!