Thursday, April 23, 2009

Last two months

It has been a crazy two months for us. We have been really busy and really blessed. This is what has happened.

Went to Disneyland.
Carson's 3rd birthday at Disney.
Came home early from Disneyland.
Gavin was diagnosed with Craniosynostosis.
Grandma Warner came to visit.
Gavin had surgery.
Gavin is wearing a helmet full time.
Went camping with the Wolff's.
Had a fun Easter.
Ran a half marathon with Naomi,
and everyday life.

It has been a little crazy for us and therefore the lack of posts. I guess I can't make that my excuse, because I have never been good at posting.


9 comments:

Tanis said...

Kaycee, such cute photos!! i love the face that Gavin is pulling! too hilarious! Your boys have so much personality i cant wait to play with them!

gretchen said...

Wow! That does sound like a crazy 2 months! I loved all the pictures--you're so talented. Congrats on finishing the race, and I hope Gavin recovers soon!

Trina said...

he looks so tiny in that huge hospital bed! hope he's doing well now. looks like carson had a super fun birthday.

emily said...

hey, way to sum up huge events in life with a list and a slideshow...i'm sure there was much more to everything than that but i also know how it gets posting blogs when you're busy. your little boys are so stinkin cute - and that should mean a lot coming from a mom of other super cute boys. haha. hope carson is enjoying being the big 3 and everything is going well with gavin.

Jess said...

Poor Gavin looks so tiny in that hospital bed! But I'm glad you had plenty of fun stuff to balance out the not-so-fun stuff. We miss you guys!

Leishman's said...

Those pictures are great!! I am glad gavin is doing well and we can't wait to see all of you in like a week!! I am super excited!!

Sherwoods said...

Uh, SUPER cute pictures and kids! Whew what a crazy time! I hope all goes well with Gavin. He is absolutely adorable!

The Ashtons said...

I'm so glad Gavin's surgery went well. I can't believe how big Carson is getting. I love ya!

Mistie said...

Glad to hear you guys are alive and kicking. We miss you all. Sad to hear about Gavin...i hope all is well now with him... how scary?! so impressed with you and Naomi for your race! WAHOOO! You guys rock! Take care