Wednesday, February 11, 2009

This was on a friends blog. I made one of the 5. So I figured that I had better add it. It is always nice getting things. And it will be fun to make something for someone else.
The first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me to you....my choice...made especially for you.

Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:

1 I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!
2 What I create will be just for you.
3 It will be done sometime this year.
4 You have no clue what it will be... it may be a story; it may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something; I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure.
5 I reserve the right to do something extremely strange.

The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog
(Only if you really want to. I will still make you something). The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!!

10 comments:

Tanis said...

oooh i want your fabulous thing too!!!

gretchen said...

Too fun! I want your mystery gift! :)

Ames and Jer-da-me said...

You KNOW I am all about this!!!!!

Emily said...

That's a really fun idea! You're pretty creative so this should be cool. :)

Naomi said...

Ooooooh, I think I'm the 5th one. Soooo exciting!

Jess said...

Blast! :)

The DeWitt House said...

i really need to read your blog more often!! But to my credit I'm only a few days off!:)
you will have to tell me what you sent and MADE!!

Brande J. said...

Hi Kaycee! I don't know if you check your photography email, but I sent you an email the other day on that email account. Just to let you know :)
Brande (Pace) Juber

Kellie said...

Kaycee! I found your blog through my cousin's wife (Marianne). It's so good to see how you're doing.
Kellie

Kellie said...

P.S. My blog is workhuff.blogspot.com
Kellie