Monday, July 27, 2009

Where does the time go?

I swear I just posted something, but soon realized it had been three months. Instead of trying to catch up on the last three months I have decided to make a goal to post every Sunday night.

Gavin is growing up fast. There are days when I want time to speed up, and others I want to stand still. Gavin is a snugly little boy. It just melts my heart when I walk in the room because he smiles and wants to burro into my shoulder. He loves to be hugged and kissed.

Carson is hilarious and keeps me in shape. He continues to talk all the time. I was curious at how many times he could say my name. I counted and in three minutes he said it 64 times.

We went to visit my family for three weeks. I almost forgot I had Carson. He played outside in the yard everyday and crashed every night asking me " when I wake up on this new day can I play outside". He had a blast! Gavin was completely content shoveling handfuls of sand in his mouth.

We have been to the beach almost weekly including a weekend camping trip to the Delaware beaches and a week at Bear Lake. Gavin has consumed more sand this summer then any person should in a life time.

(Carson made me a bowling shirt along with one for him)



9 comments:

Tanis said...

so much fun!! i miss you and your fun little family!!! give that sand eater a big hug from me and tell carso if he comes to visit we can play trains!!! i miss them tons!

Jamie said...

Glad to see a new post! How are you guys doing?? Everyone looks great - I especially love all the beach/sand eating pictures. :)

Lincoln still asks about Carso a lot! It's so cute. I think he automatically associates him with church because practically every Sunday when we're getting him dressed he talks about all his friends at church, and Carso always comes up too! So let Carso know that Link says "hi!" :)

Monson Family said...

What a great summer so far!!! Next year I'm hoping to go camping in Delaware! (my blog is monsonfam.blogspot.com)

Parker Family said...

Looks like fun! So sad we missed you in Utah, maybe Christmas?

Jess said...

What a fun summer! And thanks for the update, we miss you guys!

Leishman's said...

Looks you guys have been having fun. That is hilarous about Carson talking so much. Him & Mckenna would probably have fun talking to each. We miss you guys!

Naomi said...

Your shirt rocks! We soooooo miss you guys and especially when you start talking beach and camping! Oh, and believe it or not, I really miss hearing "Omi, Omi." Still in Canada and so tired of living out of a suitcase! I'll give you a call next week after our family reunion and catch up with you.

Naomi said...

Kaycee, I can't find your email anywhere! Do you mind sending it to me. Was wondering if I could get your chocolate cookies with the melted Andes mints on them as well as your new address. Pretty please! We miss you guys!

Rhett, Angie, and Rion said...

Hey! It has been way too long! I just wanted to say hi! Your little family is so adorable. Carson sounds just like Rion. Sometimes I feel like slapping a piece of tape over her mouth, but she makes me laugh my head off at the same time! Gaven is adorable. We miss you guys, and hope that we will get to see you again at some point!