Wednesday, May 30, 2007

4-Wheelers!

On Memorial day we went up to Sky Mountain Resort where my parents are building a cabin. We decided to go up and ride the 4-wheelers around and go swimming. Carson loves to go on the 4-wheelers with Grandpa. My dad had him in the front so he could see everything. He was grinning from ear to ear the entire time. Every now and again he would try to drive. I can't believe he loves going on them so much. We rode around for abour three hours. The only time Carson started to get a little fussy was the last 20 minutes of the ride. I decided to have him jump on with us and he was a sleep so fast. He was so tired. We had a lot of fun hanging out with Grandpa and Grandma.

Carson sure is going to miss them both. As soon as my dad walks into the house after work he starts yelling grandpa! grandpa! and instantly my dad has a new friend for the rest of the night.

My Dad went and bought a little 4-wheeeler for Dax and Carson. They spend countless hours driving around my parents backyard. Carson holds on so tight to Dax while he is driving around. It is the funniest thing to watch them go around and around and just laugh the entire time.

2 comments:

Leishman's said...

Looks like fun.We used to have a quad growing up too. They are tons of fun.

gina bina said...

Kaycee, I've tried to email you but it keeps getting bounced back to me (?). My email is ginaduncan [at] gmail [dot] com...would love to hear from ya!