Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bear Lake with the Warner family

After we spent 10 days with the Leishman's we drove from California to Utah and spent a week with my family.

We went to Bear Lake with our good family friends the Mitchell's. It was a nice break to just sit and relax at the lake. Carson had fun just sitting on the beach playing in the sand all day long. He liked to get in the lake and splash around.

Probably the highlight to the trip every year is the water winnie. Everyone gets on and takes a turn. My dad is always a good sport and still gets on. The pictures tell how much fun everyone has on it every year.

We hiked through a cave that I thought Carson would like doing. I was totally wrong he hated it and Taylor had to take him out about 10 minutes into the cave.

Taylor sold his Harley while we were in Utah. He took Carson on one last ride around the block. It will be missed!

6 comments:

gina bina said...

I love the blue water at Bear Lake! Glad you had a fun summer! I'm starting to get sad that it's almost over :(

Corrigan Clan said...

where are all the pics of you? I didn't see any? The photographer always gets the shaft that way, so please I want to see your cute belly!! This looks like so much fun! Family is the best. Love you.

The Ashtons said...

So glad that you are still alive. I was beginning to wonder! I want to see a picture of you too.

The Ashtons said...

And tell me about seeing Jenny! Where did you meet up at?

Parker Family said...

So you got on a plane again huh? Glad you got to spend time with your family. It was so fun to see you, I want to come back!

Unknown said...

Hey Taylor! This is Rock. I am glad my wife found your blog for me. We are in Vegas still going to dental school. Where are you? Drop me a line sometime.Hope all is going well.