Monday, August 27, 2007

I've Been Tagged

4 Jobs I've had-
1. Full time mom
2. Started my own business
3. Worked at Cards Magazine, doing the photography
4. Was a server at Red Lobster

4 Movies I could watch over and over
1. How to loose a guy in ten days
(I'm not a big movie person)

4 Places I've lived
1. West NY, New Jersey
2. Orem Utah
3. Quenca,Ecuador
4. Rexburg, Idaho

4 Favorite TV shows
1. The Bachelor
2. Lost
3. Prison Break
4. CSI

4 Favorite places I've seen
1. Maui
2. Ecuador
3. Lake Powell
4. I still Love NYC

4 Favorite foods
1. Cheese cake
2. Prophets cake
3. Bajio Salad
4. Cheese Soup

4 Websites I visit weekly
1. bank account
2. Email account
3. Friends Blogs
4. Anything to do with Bills ( I swear it is a weekly thing)

4 Hobbies that I enjoy
1. running
2. photography
3. anything outside with Carson
4. Hanging out with Taylor (It has not happened for a long time, with everything going on)

4 Friends to Tag
1. Tanis L.
2. Mom L.
3. Melissa H.
4. Kesseli G.

1 comments:

Tanis said...
This comment has been removed by the author.