Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Swimming!!!


Today Katie and Camden Corrigan and Carson and I went swimming. It was a lot of fun. Carson of course had to take his nerf balls with him to the pool. We were the only ones in the pool for awhile which was fun. We had a good time. This is the two boys showing thier stuff in the locker rooms.

I will be posting a lot more because we just bought the canon elf so I could have it in my diaper bag and take more pictures of Carson. I have really never wanted a camera more or been more excited. I know that is crazy! I LOVE IT.

2 comments:

The Friendly Neighborhood Piper said...

hi, i was blogsurfing and came across yours. Very similar to my own. Thought your pics were cool and decided to leave you a comment. The little boy on the left in the pic reminds me a little of what i looked like at that age. Anyway, just thought i'd say hey. Nice blog.

Jay Leishman said...

Carson is sooo Buff. he probably learned it from his cool uncle Jay. Good thing his uncle Jay is one good role model in the buff category!