Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Married almost three years!


Taylor and I have almost been married for three years. I can't believe it. The years have gone by so fast. I just wanted to write a few reasons why I love Taylor so much.

1. He is strong in the church
2. Loves to do anything random and on the spur of the moment. ( We just booked a cruise and we are leaving in two weeks)
3. Great Dad, Carson loves to be with him.
4. Very compassionate
5. Works Hard to support our family. He was going to school and working two jobs so I could have the choice to stay home.
5. Very patient.
6. Always kisses me good-bye before he leaves for work.
7. Is a friend to everyone
8. He is so Kind
9. Willing to change when he does something wrong.
10. Great Listener.
I love you so much and I'm so glad that I married you. Happy soon to be three year anniversary.

0 comments: