Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Christmas 2008

This year we spent Christmas with our friends The Wolff's and Hafen's. We spent a week in a time share in Massachusetts. It was a lot of fun.
These are a few highlights from the trip:

Staying up really late and playing Settlers of Catan.
Going to the swimming pool and the life guards "smothering us".
Taylor and Carson sledding down a hill on a shovel.
Shopping for clothes and having Amy be my personal shopper.
Eating, Eating, and more Eating.
Building a family of snowmen.
Taylor, Chad and Ethan building a huge snow fort.
Making Cookies for Santa.

We had such a fun Christmas and are glad we have such great friends that after a week of being together we still wanted to hang out the day we got back.











8 comments:

Jess said...

Looks like fun--and makes me miss you guys! Carso is looking so old these days, and I love Gavin's little smile!

Tanis said...

i remember taylor and jay making the best snow forts when we were growing up. a few years before i was married denver and i tried to make one but we never even got the snow pile big enough before we were too tired! those boys of yours will have so much fun with their dad in the snow!!

Leishman's said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. We missed you guys.

The DeWitt House said...

You are so on the ball!! I love the picture of Taylor Biffin it!!:) Looks like fun. Aspen loves looking at pictures of Gavin....He is so handsome!!
love ya!

Marianne said...

Kaycee!!! I haven't seen/talked/etc. to you in forever! Its amazing how many people we can find these days through internet fads:) ANd you have 2 darling kids! Awesome!

Naomi said...

It was a fun Christmas wasn't it! So glad you didn't get fed up with us!

Corrigan Clan said...

It was so good to chat with you today. After I hung up I realized I had monopolized 40 minutes of your day! So sorry, I know that in kid time that is forever. I just wanted to say I LOVE that pic of Carson up close with the pool in the background. It's my fav!

Troy, Kristin, and Two Rug Rats said...

That sounds like so much fun! And we love Catan too, but we have a few new favs that you'll have to come play with us when you come back to visit, or move back?! :)