Monday, July 07, 2008

Much needed update!

Time has been flying by this summer. This is what we have done in the past few months: camping, six flags, the beach, Carson's first father and sons, Riley coming home from his mission, my birthday, Taylor's birthday, and a fun trip to Washington DC ( Carson got two black eyes, and a goose egg in the middle of his forehead)


Taylor's Birthday

The Beach
My Birthday at the Bowling Alley

Washington DC
The bumps, you can't see the black eye's. I will be taking another one to document the trip.
Six Flags

Playing Diaper head!!!!!
Father and Sons camping trip

2 comments:

Jess said...

I love how Carso is in his diaper in the first pics. Glad I'm not the only one who lets my kid run around without pants! :)

Troy, Kristin, and Two Rug Rats said...

it's been a busy summer for you! it was so good to see you when you came, hope to see you again soon. Did you wrap Taylor's present in christmas paper? And what did you get him a surf board?