Thursday, February 15, 2007

Carson is almost one!



Our little boy is almost one. I can't believe how fast he has grown up. He is the funniest person to have around. Yes he does keep me busy but I don't know what I would do without him. He loves to throw balls. Taylor has been throwing with him since he could hold a ball. If I want to keep him busy for a long period of time I will grab a few balls and just play catch. He has an arm and can throw with both hands. He also loves to pull everything out of drawers, baskets you name it if he can reach it he grabs it. I usually put him in the laundry basket or the dryer while I'm doing laundry. He took five steps last night and the only way we got him to walk is I was holding a ball and he wanted it. He also will only stand if he can throw the ball while he is standing. We Love him so much. These are just a few pictures of Carson.

1 comments:

Leishman's said...

I can't believe Carson is almost one. The time has gone by so fast. That is fun that he is learning to walk. He will be into everything now. We sure had fun with you guys at Christmas and we wish we could see you more often.